Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Aug-Nov.......Finally!








Aug-Nov.......Finally!
Ok, I know I am never going to get around to finishing up the past months events, so here is a very brief summary of August-October. In August, Melissa and Justin got hitched in the Logan Temple and had a very beautiful reception at Birch Creek Golf Course. It was great! Then, Justin and Jessica packed up and moved away to Minneapolis. My mom and dad moved them out there and took a vacation while they were there. I started the 8th grade at North Trash, woops I mean North Cache. I honestly don't like a lot about it. September. Boring. The one and only exciting thing that happened, was Victoria Rose Atkinson came into this world. She is Shawn and Krystal's first baby, and my parents first grandchild. My mom absolutely glows with pride when she shows people the pictures. And Victoria Rose is such a gorgeous name for such a gorgeous little baby! I can't wait to see her! In October, Dakota (the center of the family, and favorite "child" had 8 little Golden Retriever puppies. They are so adorable. I will post a lot of pictures of them. We have one picked out that we want to keep, and she is a little cutie. Casey and I want to call her "Maeby" like on Arrested Development. My mom is all for the name Bella from Twilight, but we want Maeby. We had the 12th annual Halloween Cookie decorating party that month. It was so fun and my mom did a great job planning it. On Halloween, my boring, fun-killing parents didn't let me go Trick-or-Treating, because I am "too old". So I had a couple of my friends come over, and we watched "The Eye" and "Prom Night". The Eye wasn't very scary, but I couldn't sleep after Prom Night. Watching a bunch of people getting stabbed to death by a serial killer escaped from an asylum is not a movie that brings happy dreams. The next day my parents left Casey and I home to fend for ourselves, and they went to see Shawn, Krystal, and Tori. I bet it was very fun, but since I didn't go, I wouldn't know. :) I really wish I could've gone. But anyway....That is about all!

2 comments:

Atkinsons said...

I LOVE all the pictures...sorry the blog thing got a little frustrating for you. Once you get familiar with things it's more fun! I'll help you out and show you around a bit when I get up there! Or on sunday when we talk, I can walk you through putting up a background!

Brittany said...

sweet thanks!They have some way cute templates, but I just posted things wrong, and it just got bad! Haha