Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Twilight!!!!! (no spoilers)


Ok, so the highlight of this month for me, was going to the Twilight movie. Oh my gosh, I thought it was amazing! At 9:00 p.m on November 20th, my mom, Melissa and I all went to the theater for the first midnight showing of Twilight. We had to wait for 3 hours for the movie to start. We got there around 9, and they just let us right into the theater. We got excellent seats, too! Before the movie started, there were girls counting down the hours. When it got closer, they were yelling really loud and counting down seconds. It was insane. There were girls doing cartwheels, and debating whether Team Edward or Team Jacob is the way to go. I am personally an Edward girl. I had my mom's video iPod and so I watched some Office episodes to pass the time, but I was so excited, I couldn't concentrate. When they turned off the lights, pretty much all of the teenage girls started screaming. I am proud to admit, I wasn't one of them. I was so glad when the obnoxious girls finally shut up since the movie was starting. I was really happy with the way it turned out. But I personally think you have to read the book to see the movie. It will just help you understand the characters more. Also, I like the book more, but I have yet to see a movie I like better than the book it was based off of. So I give Twilight 2 thumbs up and 5 stars! In my opinion, it is a must see!

No comments: