Tuesday, November 25, 2008

May-July 08




Its about time I write something. I have been procrastinating(I know, Me? Procrastinate? no..) But anyway...May...hum. Nothing of great consequence happened. Melissa had a very fun bridal shower,(see picture) then after, the family went to the ranch in Malad for some squirrel slaughtering and 4 wheeler riding. A few weeks later, Summer was finally here! In June, Justin celebrated his 26th birthday. We just hung out outside, talking and enjoying a nice summer evening. On the 24th, my mom and I went to Bear Lake for "girls camp", if you can even call it that anymore. We stayed in a gorgeous cabin overlooking the lake, with a big living room, kitchen, TV's, and 3 bathrooms. We didn't hike, we went swimming at the lake and did hair. We didn't make fires, we made cute journals from the cool, mosquito free air of the inside of the cabin. We all got showers everyday, and when we got out, we would blow dry and straighten our hair. I don't think it should be called Girls Camp anymore. Not saying I didn't like it,on the contrary, I thought it was amazing! The day after we got home, it was my 13th birthday. I just spent the day with the fam, which I thought was more fun than a friend party! The next week was July. So of course, the highlight for our family, is not the birthday of our country, but the Cache Valley Cruise-In. It is so fun to sit in front of Wendy's, eating ice cream and watching awesome cars go by. On the 17th, was the premier of the Dark Knight. My friends Sara and Emily and I went to the midnight movie. It was way fun and I didn't fall asleep till about 6 a.m, thanks to the Mountain Dew. It was a fun month.

No comments: