Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving

For Turkey Day this year, we weren't sure what we were going to do. Plan one was, we decided to just have a small celebration with me, Casey, and my parents. But when that idea started to sound boring, Plan 2 came about. My mom made reservations at Hamilton's for a big Thanksgiving buffet. For all of you that know my dad really well, he didn't like that idea. At all. He said that we should go to Angie's, where they serve free Thanksgiving dinners to the homeless. He swore that he had done that before. Ya right. Plan 3 was: Lois had invited us to go to Park City that weekend with her family to eat, go to a movie, and shop. My mom and I really liked that idea, so all of us went to Park City, to stay in a condo with her family. It was really fun! We got there, and watched TV and played Scattergories. Then we went to the other condo and had a big dinner. It was delicious! Oh and I almost forgot. When we got there, the Rocky movies were playing. Holy crap, they were weird. But at least they kept the guys entertained. They watched those movies all day. The girls and Shane went to 4 Christmases, and well, it wasn't that great. It had a really good story line, and the actors were good, and there were really funny parts. But like ever movie now a-days, it had some really dirty and bad parts. Lois and my mom were all for leaving the theater. But we stayed, and I ended up really liking the ending. Thanksgiving was great.

No comments: