Sunday, November 8, 2009

I am thankful for...






Today I am thankful for my family. I have the best family in the world! I love to spend time with them, and I love it when they are all here. I feel so blessed to be in this family. My parents are amazing, and they are always there for us, and they did a great job raising us. Shawn, Justin, Casey, and Melissa are the best siblings EVER! And Krystal, Jessica, and Justin are AMAZING in-laws! And, of course, Victoria is the cutest little niece you could ask for! I am so thankful for everything they do for me, and they are great role-models! Thanks for everything, guys! Love you!

2 comments:

Jessica A said...

Awww. We are thankful for you too nitney! You are the best accident ever!!!!

Kitty Crazy! said...

how sweet. that's what my family tells me too, brittany :) the top picture is still my favorite!
-cousin sarah