Friday, November 27, 2009

Today I am thankful for...

Today I am thankful for Conan O'Brien. The Tonight Show is now my favorite TV show (even more than the Office!) Conan is hilarious. His hair is so ugly, but so perfect. I nearly peed my pants laughing the other night--he had a vampire, a wolf-boy, and Frankenstein on the show. So funny. Other guest stars lately have included: Taylor Lautner, Pee Wee Herman (total creeper), Jack McBrayer, Marissa Miller, Dan Cummins, Norm MacDonald (that was my personal favorite), and Donald Faison. He also had little puppies dressed as Thanksgiving Dinner last night. It was super cute. Thankfully, we have a DVR(as mentioned in previous post), and I set up a series recording of his show, so now I will never miss an episode! If you haven't seen The Tonight Show, you better start watching it. For us, it is on NBC at 10:30. Check it out!
Check out the videos below, they are hilarious!

No comments: