Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Today I am thankful for...

Today I am thankful for having some awesome classes this tri! I had Bobcat News- a speech class, and yes, I can say my 'r's. It is a public speaking class. It is also the school news class, where we film a lot of different things every week. It was really fun and I had AMAZING people in my class! I also had French. J'adore le francais! C'est magnifique! I now want to go to Paris sooo bad! I am trying to convince my mom to let me go, but that's not going anywhere. And, of course, there is Ancient World History. My teacher, Mrs. Bates, is great. She is really funny and easy-going, and makes us laugh. She wants to show us Braveheart. Ya, she is pretty cool. I just hope we actually get to watch it! I am so glad I had some fun classes this tri, and met some pretty awesome people!
*sorry that it is a day late. I got kicked off the computer before I could publish it.

No comments: