Monday, November 9, 2009

Today I am thankful for...

Today I am thankful for the beginning of Daylight Savings Time. Odd, I know. But when you have to be out the door before 7:00 each morning, get on the bus, change buses at the middle school, then have a 15 minute bus rid to Richmond, it is nice. When I leave to go to the bus stop in the morning, it is actually light outside! I don't have to feel my way down the street and around the corner to the bus. It also makes the school system look more humane when it isn't dark when we go to school. It will change soon, and I will be back to falling on the ice patch I didn't see because of the dark, but for now, I am glad it doesn't feel like 3 a.m. when I go to school.

2 comments:

Atkinsons said...

I found that throwing spitwads was a nice way to pass the time on the long bus ride to Richmond. Just an idea.
-Shawn

Brittany Atkinson said...

Good idea. I think I might try that. thanks:)